Supply Chain Administrator
15 Months Temporary, Full time
£12.12 per hour
We have an immediate temporary position for a Supply Chain Administrator to join our client who is a leading global paints and coating company. As a Supply Chain Administrator you will play a key role within supply chain ensuring accurate and timely delivery of products to customers.The Supply Chain Administrator will need to do:
- Accurately process purchase orders in accordance with the company's terms and conditions of trade.
- Notify/organise raw material deliveries with the warehouse, and transport of all suppliers product and delivery requirements to ensure an efficient delivery in line with site expectation and time frames.
- Dealing courteously and efficiently with potential and existing suppliers enquiries and other request for information ensuring all procedures are followed to give the plant the required response on time.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure investigations are undertaken and completed.
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork is duly completed.
- Undertake other general duties within the role of administrator to ensure the efficient running of the business.
What we need from you:
- SAP / Excel system Knowledge.
- IT Literate
- Strong Communication Skills
- Able to work alone or contribute to teams, as required.
- Customer focus and managing customers