£ DOE + Bonus + Benefits
Are you experienced in hospitality management? Do you enjoy offering an unrivalled customer experience?
My client, a prominent Sports Club that is steeped in history with a mixture of Men's, Women's and Junior teams and is now looking for a motivated and ambitious individual to join their team.
You will be responsible for the effective operation and development of the bar & club house facility including; stock control, financial control, staff management and ensuring full compliance with all relevant legislation.
The GM will promote and develop the business, employ and train staff and ensure that customers receive a great experience. You should also be able to work with diverse personalities and have a hands-on approach to the job and will see hospitality as a career that suits your lifestyle.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hands on manager to further develop a captive customer base with a great reputation, into a leading sports & conferencing facility in the area.
- Manage the business aspects of the bar
- Ensure all licensing (liquor & entertainment) and certification of the premises are up to date
- Taking inventory and reordering supplies
- Managing budgets and setting goals
- Hiring, training and developing staff to provide excellent service to patrons
- Creating effective schedules ensure that bar is well staffed during peak hours
- Planning, promoting and taking part in promotional events
- 40hrs/week (Weekend Working Required)
- Experience of managing a busy hospitality environment
- Knowledge of Liquor & Entertainment Licensing
- Outstanding standard of cleanliness
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Honest and trustworthy
- Strong understanding of business management and budgeting
- Comfortable with Social Media & associated Promotions
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Effectively delegate responsibilities and maximise resources
- Experience of Conferencing & Events would be an advantage
If you are looking to further your career within the Hospitality sector with a leading facility that can offer long term job security, please click APPLY NOW.
(bar, manager, supervisor, general manager, facilities manager, sports club, events, conference, dungannon, Armagh, cookstown, tyrone, club, pub, hospitality, venue)