Team Support Administrator
Pension + Flexible Benefits
Location: Exeter, Devon, EX2 5GF
Permanent, Full Time
Babcock International Group is a FTSE 250 business and is the UK's leading engineering support services organisation.
Babcock Education is the largest integrated education support service provider in the UK.
Babcock Education combines the best commercial practice with the values and principles of the public sector, working with schools, extended services, local authorities, colleges, settings, government departments and agencies to improve the life chances of children and young people. Our long term strategic partnerships enable learners, teachers and communities to fulfil their potential through world-class education.
About the role
Babcock is recruiting for an experienced Team Support Administrator. The purpose of the role is to provide high quality administration in the Administration Team Hub in Babcock LDP.
Top Major Tasks and Activities:
- Provide high quality, confidential administrative support to the Admin Hub and maintain a range of clerical and administrative systems, including the maintenance of electronic records.
- Efficiently process letters, reports and data as required.
- Ensure office administration is maintained effectively with regard to meetings, telephone calls, scanning, photocopying, mail sorting.
- Assist with coordinating visits - including liaising with Advisers, sending out appointment letters and maintaining spreadsheets/database.
- Assist with coordinating training - liaising with venues, sending information packs and recording evaluations.
- Record/monitor and collate data for reporting
- Contribute to web based resources/information updates.
What do I need to do the role?
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and its applications, including ability to create, maintain and manipulate spreadsheets.
- Working with sensitive and confidential information
You will need to have experience within administration and customer service
Educated to a good standard of education, minimum of GCSE (or equivalent) Maths & English at C grade or above
What else do I need to know?
There will be an opportunity to work from home as well as in the office.
Babcock is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Armed Forces Covenant
We recognise the value that Serving Personnel, both Regular and Reserves, Veterans, Uniformed Cadet Instructors and Service Families contribute to our business and the United Kingdom. As part of the Covenant, Babcock offers Reservists and Uniformed Cadet Instructors up to 2 week's special paid leave to help them meet their commitments. To find out more please check our website for more information.
All applications should be made online using PC, Laptop or Mobile devices. If you experience difficulties please click here. Recruitment correspondence is normally by email so please check your email account and spam folder regularly.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.
Due to the high level of response we normally receive, if you have not heard from us within 3 weeks please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Job reference: 36113