In this role you'll be responsible for providing new and existing Corporate clients of the business, with their first experience of our Client's industry leading onboarding process.
You will consult with Corporate Card clients acting as the primary contact for the department. You will be leading the onboarding of international clients with the support of Business Development Managers. You'll be responsible for advising clients on the legal and regulatory requirements and carrying the contract through to completion, ensuring all documentation is provided and compliant to launch the business' commercial relationship. You'll also have the opportunity of leading business transformation projects with local and regional impact across the organisation.
The role of Implementation Specialist is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated, results driven individual who enjoys being part of a team, managing partners and building relationships.
This role is critical to the success of the German/Austrian Sales and Account Management Teams. You are responsible for ensuring a smooth and seamless end to end implementation, thus driving billings and growth for the business by creating ease for clients to use and manage their card programmes.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation of new and expanding corporate clients, driving a deep and valued relationship before passing the account to the account management teams. The successful applicant would be responsible for the end-to-end implementations of new and expanding German/Austrian Corporate Accounts.
- Onboarding of client to complete application forms and collect all legal documents required to launch the implementation
* The smooth setup of all aspects of the account, including detecting missing information, the card member application process, Internal platform, Corporate/Personal Membership Rewards, Billing Support Files, payment methods and other in scope requirements
* Input of new and expanding corporate client data to the risk tools and the resulting set up of the client's programme
* Taking ownership of projects that drive the development and enhancement of existing tools and process
* Providing premium and dedicated advisory services to our new commercial clients throughout the implementation and enrolment process
* Providing early engagement calls and e-mails to drive card activation, identifying and tackling any zero or below potential billers to drive charge volume
* Monitoring the billing and payment process by liaising directly with new customers at key times to ensure accounts are billing and settled correctly
* Working with the Sales, Account Sales, and Implementation Manager to achieve a successful implementation and handover to the relevant teams
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and work well under pressure
* Proven track record in building and retaining relationships with internal and external customers
* Excellent Telephone, verbal and written communication skills
* Demonstrate self-motivation, results driven
* Proactively seeks opportunities for process improvements
* Strong customer focus; Being able to identify and deliver customer's individual needs
* Proven problem solving and analytical skills
* Strong change management skills; able to adapt in an ever changing environment
* Accountability for timely resolutions of issues
* Knowledge of Excel essential
* A sales mindset/background is an advantage
* Fluent in German is required
If you feel that you fit the above criteria and would like to work in a vibrant, forward thinking environment, then apply here today!