Head of Front of House- Cambridge
Manpower are recruiting an Head of Front of House on behalf of one of our clients based in Cambridge. This role is well suited for a an Head of Caterer/Head of Front of House or a similar position. Someone with a background with working within Hospitality essential, especially fine dining is desirable.
The role is to ensure that the service for all parties, guests and events is smooth and efficient. You will manage the budget for the department and manage all staff within the department. To ensure the department provides an efficient service and has an effective relationship with related arms of the business. The role is 40 p/w and the shifts are varied - they will include days, evening and weekends.
What We Need From You...
- To be well organised
- Able to prioritise work effectively
- have excellent interpersonal skills and proven experience of managing a team
- Posses considerable experience, at a senior level, of delivering a first class food and beverage service
- Ability to work well under pressure and working to tight deadlines
- Have a professional manor
What You Get In Return...
- A salary of £30,000 to £34,000 per year depending on experience
- 25 days annual leave (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Free meal when on duty.
- Other benefits include: cycle to work scheme, Medicaid scheme, and the use of sports facilities.
- Good pension scheme
If this appeals to you, let us know and apply!