Manpower has an excellent opportunity for a Quality Control Analyst, with our award-winning Life Sciences client in Waterford.
About the role
The Quality Control Analyst will be responsible for a wide variety of testing & release activities associated with raw materials, intermediates, and finished batch releases in the Quality Control Laboratory.
* Update the QC Team Leader on potential problems and highlight improvements where possible by use of the normal communication means.
* Analysis involves both chemistry and the use of analytical equipment, which includes HPLC, UPLC,etc.
* Effective interaction with other departments on matters related to raw materials, intermediates and finished batch releases. In particular, close contact maintained with Quality Assurance Production, Engineering and Planners
* Analyse other materials, as required, including samples relating to investigations, development and stability.
* Adhere to good laboratory practices and housekeeping standards.
* Support other activities within the QC department as required.
* Ensure QC laboratories meet current Good Laboratory Practice (cGLP) requirements
* Ensure relevant procedures are correctly defined and followed
* Degree in Science (Chemistry or Biochemistry preferred)
* 2-3 years previous experience in a similar role
* Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
It would be advantageous to have (not essential):
* Experience with analytical techniques such as HPLC, UPLC, CE, UV, SDS-PAGE
* Experience of LIMS, Empower
For more information contact Martin Taggart at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +3531 6455238.