Manpower are looking for a Maintenance Manager to work for our client based in Cambridge. This role is well suited to someone who has experience leading a small team in a facilities or maintenance background.
What we need from you...
- Have proven experience managing and leading a team
- Experience in a Construction or Facilities management including project management
- Have a safe and professional manner
- Relevant industry qualifications is a plus
- Experience managing a team
- Ability to maintain and develop both existing and new relationships from within the organisation as well as externally
- Experience as a risk assessment and health and safety
What you get in return...
- A salary of up to £41,000 per year depending on experience
- 33 Days annual leave + 8 Days Bank Holiday
- Other benefits include: cycle to work scheme, Medicaid scheme, and the use of sports facilities.
- Excellent pension scheme - 20% employer contribution
- 37h work week
If this appeals to you, let us know and apply!