Manpower are recruiting Ward Based Caterers to work within the NHS.
You will be responsible for the provision of an effective, safe, hygienic, food service at ward level.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Providing menu choices and taking patient orders
- Food preparation of meals and serving the patients
- Offering tea and coffee to patients and visitors
- Completion of related paperwork
- Ensuring a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness is maintained at all times
Experience - Ideally you will have previous catering experience, however full training is provided.
Contract - Temporary, with the possible opportunity of a permanent contract.
Hours - You will be required to work any 5 days out of 7. You will be required to work shifts between the hours of 7.00 am and 7.45 pm
You will be required to wear PPE at all time, uniform is also provided. Free parking is available with good public transport links.
The role is subject to satisfactory references and a DBS check.