Senior Client Relationship Manager - Recruitment
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
TAPFIN, ManpowerGroup Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of Manpower Inc, the world leader in the employment services industry, a $22 billion company offering a range of services for the entire employment cycle including contract, permanent, temporary recruitment, technical and non technical outsourcing, outplacement, auditing, and consultancy.
TAPFIN are the market leaders in MSP - the specialist outsourcing division of ManpowerGroup Solutions.
TAPFIN has identified the need for a Snr CRM to take responsibility for the strategic and operational change management of the TAPFIN managed service solutions to our client.
The Snr CRM is overall responsible for engaging with key senior stakeholders to understand their recruitment demand and proactively design, plan and implement appropriate solutions to meet stakeholder needs. This role involves the development of strong senior stakeholder relationships to drive and engage the organisation in adopting best practice resourcing processes.
You will have responsibility for the delivery against all MSP objectives, KPI's and service level agreements for your business area.
- Key personnel for the delivery of the managed service programme to our client, ensuring that through the CRMs and Support Functions we achieve fulfilment of all contingent requirements through a service which delights our customer
- Responsible for developing strong client relationships with senior management creating value add client relationships across your business. You will be responsible for developing high level partnership relationships with our internal CORE delivery Team Leaders to maximise self-fill and where required external suppliers.
- As part of he Senior Leadership Team (SLT) you will be responsible for creating the strategic vision and communicating and deploying this vision through the PMO
- Responsible for managing the strategic relationships with all partners including internal departments, recruitment suppliers, consultancies, and vendors.
- Responsible for achieving and meeting service levels as agreed with clients and escalation resolution.
- Interface with senior stakeholders and facilitate a deeper understanding of the PMO regarding the client's strategic vision
- Utilise all reporting and management tools/ reports for internal and external use including Fieldglass and IntelliReach to share key data with relevant stakeholders
- Able to handle complex situations with the client and effectively negotiate potential issues or areas of conflict, facilitating a 'win-win' situation and supporting the CRMs as required.
- Responsible for appropriate communications internally at TAPFIN to Senior Leadership including the Board of Directors as required
Key skills and experience
- CIPD/SIA qualified an advantage
- Strong leadership and team management experience
- Ability to demonstrate a collaborate to win approach
- A good understanding of managed service - proven track record in delivering managed service programmes
- Demonstrable track record in contract recruitment with extensive experience in the recruitment industry covering all aspects of the recruitment process / cycle.
- Experience of managing complex client situations & senior stakeholder relationships
- Strong client management track record for complex, large scale clients
- Must be able to liase at a high level with clients and must be positive, decisive, driven and forward thinking.
- Good project management skills and demonstrable achievements in this area.
- Target driven and results focused - with a track record of delivering against objectives
- Ability to manage in complex / changing environments and work in virtual teams.
- Able to influence at the highest level, internally and externally.
- Planning- time management, activity, presentations, collateral
- Relationship building