As a Receptionist working for our client you will provide an efficient Reception service to the team.
- Greeting patients and patient relatives to the department
- Ensuring all Covid-19 measures are adhered to
- Updating of computer systems for the unit
- Answering queries
- You must have a good understanding of Microsoft Office
- Previous experience of working within an Receptionist role
- Have an understanding of GDPR and confidentiality
- Able to be flexible with the hours of work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Contract - Temporary
Duration - 2 months, possibly longer
Hours - Monday to Friday, various shift patterns dependant on weekly rota.
The role offers an immediate start subject to satisfactory references.
Apply today or call 01656 657231 for more information.