What do we expect from you?
Integrated in the Petrochemical Division, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating and controlling the complete distribution of products for CEPSA UK All this in accordance with the assigned objectives and ensuring our safety, quality, environment, sustainability and general values of the company. Your contribution will be key to guarantee the service, and to deliver on time to our customers.
- Stock control of centers in your area, and manage swaps. You will be responsible for making the daily entries and exits of the terminals regarding your area, and for data input in SAP of the amount charged.
- Manage customer service for UK customers; Introduce orders in SAP and other systems and carry out follow-up in coordination with logistics planning, commercial technicians, sales and customers. Manage in SAP the purchase orders of the commercialized products.
- You will be responsible for the planning of road and multimodal transport inside UK.
- You will be in contact with the Contracted transport suppliers and will monitor their performance.
- You will be in contact with the storage terminals to plan the loadings and will monitor their performance.
- You will be in contact with the customers to plan the deliveries of the product
- You will manage and prepare the documents for import and export customs in your area and coordinate documentation.
- You will Review daily the correct allocation of transport and logistics expenses in SAP so that the correct invoicing and self-invoicing of suppliers can be carried out.
- You will manage the incidents and non conformities and will solve them in coordination with quality and others areas involved.
- Study and propose to the head of operations, planning, Suppliers area and the rest of the Supply Chain and commercial areas, new alternatives for cost optimization and improved customer service.
What are we looking for?
• Experience within planning and logistics/Supply chain positions.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of foreign trade and high level of Excel
• Fluent in English (to a business level) Spanish will be a plus
Cepsa ensures equal opportunities, identifying and developing the full potential of people based exclusively on their abilities to carry out their duties.