Accounts Payable Administrator
6 - 12 Months Temporary, Full time
Our client, a leading paint manufacturer, have an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Payable Administrator to join their site in Altrincham. The Accounts Payable Administrator will support the UK business dealing with a number of complex supplier accounts, covering a wide range of business-related queries, working closely with the stores colleagues.
- Training and assistance to store colleagues with finance and systems to ensure continuity and the vendor first time right process
- Dispute analysis and resolution working with and on behalf the business
- Continuously improve vendor & colleague behaviour to meet first time right approach
- Work through Invoice disputes including calling Vendors and liaison with internal teams to resolve disputed invoices
- Credit note investigation and matching with return purchase order
- Manage stores queries and provide information to teams, departments & suppliers
- Monitoring of PO errors
The Accounts Payable Administrator will have strong attention to detail and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, specifically intermediate to advanced skills. You will have outstanding communication skills and the ability to work well under pressure. Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Dynamics AX is preferred.