Graduate Engineer (R & D)
Salary - Competitive + Great package + Extensive training
Location: Commutable from Hungerford, Berkshire
This fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for an international Manufacturing business based in the Berkshire area. They design, produce, and deliver high quality, precision engineered compressor components across several industries including oil refining, Petro-chemical and original equipment manufacturers.
Skills required for the job role - Graduate Engineer (R & D)
- This position would suit a gradate looking for an excellent career in engineering and manufacturing.
- As a Graduate R&D Engineer (Research & Development), you will need to work with and communicate with each department within the business.
- You will be reporting directly with the Material Manager and your role will be to support the Global Technology Team. You will be required to run R&D projects for the business globally and maintain current portfolios.
- You will be involved/conducting research projects and experiments with the materials our client specialises in, to help improve product performance, solve processing problems, support operations and supply chains.
- Material testing
- Engineering background in Material Science would be a big advantage.
- A pragmatic and logical approach to your work.
- Aspiration qualities as the company believes in career development.
- Excellent rates of pay dependant on experience
- Bonus Scheme based on performance of the company
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Day off for your Birthday as an addition to your holiday allowance
- Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- Great prospects to develop, which includes opportunities for Open University, NVQ's, certificates and further education to help build your career and progression.
- Extensive internal training provided
- Great family feel culture with additional monthly perks
Commutable from: Hungerford, Berkshire
Other Job Titles: Graduate Engineer, R & D Engineer