We have a great opportunity to join an industry leading organisation based in Tamworth, as an Internal Recruitment Coordinator.
You will be required to look after the internal recruitment ensuring it is a smooth and efficient transition as well as managing the company social media campaigns.
As an Internal Recruitment Coordinator you will be required to:
- Posting job adverts
- Filtering responses from job adverts
- Responding to applicants within given timescales
- Dairy management and co-ordination interviews
- Interviewing suitable candidates
- Liaising with external agencies
- Dealing with all administration relating to offer process
- Managing social media e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn
- Updating in house systems
Skills and experience required:
- Experience within recruitment
- Experience using applicant tracker
- Desirable experience of using Taleo System
- IT Literate (MS packages)
- Good communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Calm under pressure and flexible approach
- Team player
Monday to Friday 37.5 hours a week paying £11.70 per hour
This is a temporary contract with an immediate start working until Mid-December
If you're interested in this role, apply today.