Manpower is currently recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to join our client in Basingstoke
You'll be based in one of the parcel depots, sorting and preparing parcels for delivery. This role is a vital part in the chain to ensure all our customers receive their parcels on time. Your responsibilities will include:
- Loading and unloading trailers
- Sorting parcels from conveyor belts into cages
- Moving cages to correct location within the warehouse
- Scanning barcodes using handheld device
- Working a part of the wider business and depot team to improve customer service
- Maintain safe lifting and handling of heavy parcels even during busy periods
The working hours for this role are usually 15:30 to 20:00 but could vary depending on business requirements. You must be flexible to support on weekends.
You will need to complete a DBS check and to provide working/education history and address history for the past 5 years.
Full training for this role will be provided.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today!