Internal Sales Co-ordinator
£23'000 - £25'000
My client is the UK's leading hire provider with the widest range of tools, specialist hire equipment, plant and support services - everything for every job!
Due to continued success they are looking to recruit a Internal Sales Coordinator with knowledge of customer services and coordination to work within our fantastic customer's services team.
To proactively manage and grow revenue across the Powered Access business area in line with their Powered Access Network. This will be driven by a high volume of targeted and also speculative sales activity across a mixture of our Major, Regional and Local customer base, in addition to identifying and developing new business opportunities.
You will be joining the team at an exciting time, helping to continue our growth and delivering first class customer service.
Main duties will include but not limited to:
- Growing all Powered Access revenue streams by identifying, profiling and developing new business opportunities,
- Working in partnership with the Technical Business Development teams by qualifying & providing site-based leads to ensure all revenue potential is realised across the Powered Access business.
- To provide 'on-the-ground' feedback to the wider business regarding competitor activity and customer activity within geographical area covered
- Achieve revenue growth and budget delivery at the apportioned levels
- Drive local revenue across our depots and network through regular customer contact calls and ensure appropriate CRM records are maintained and updated accurately
What you'll need:
- Ability to build and develop solid customer relationships and nurture their personal credibility with clients
- To have a structured and organised approach to planning and organisation
- Experience in customer facing environments and able to demonstrate a good level of customer service experience
- Basic understanding of Powered Access and Construction site dynamics and how to approach this environment
- Previous experience within the construction industry
In return they offer a competitive salary with contributory pension scheme, 21 days annual leave entitlement (plus bank holidays) rising to 26 days after 12 months, discretionary bonus scheme and life assurance. In addition, you will be able to take advantage of our fantastic Salary Extras benefits scheme, offering cycle to work and various other discounts on a wide range of goods and services.
This is a very exciting time to join the company as they go through a period of growth, securing new contracts. If you are interested in discussing in more detail, please contact Kyle on or email with a copy of your CV