Our client is looking for a number of Project Managers for an approximate 3 month contract base in London OUTSIDE IR35.
Our client are a global consultancy who are going from strength to strength in the UK and provide advisory and delivery solutions to leading businesses in the energy and utility sector including gas, power, water, and renewable energy.
This role is based in London near Walworth and although remote, you must be able to travel to site on a daily basis if required to do so.
- To exceed the client customer expectations
- Manage the HSE requirements of the project and make sure that all personnel are aware of their responsibilities with this legislation
- Manage project team based onsite and offshore including third parties
- Manage the project from transition to completion
- Lead stakeholder engagement activities
- Manage change activities to ensure projects remain in scope, cost time and quality
- Manage project risks
- IT Project Management Experience
- PRINCE 2, Agile, DevOps, PMI
- Utilities Experience
- Health and Safety related project experience