Manpower are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our client based in Northampton for a UK and Export Sales Executive join their team on a permanent basis with an immediate start!
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Upto £30k depending on experience, plus uncapped commission.
Developing and managing a pipeline of new business opportunities and initiatives that provide revenue and profitable growth. Collect competitor intelligence whilst also conducting market research.
- Achieving sales targets
- Network widely across the sector in order to maximise outreach, develop strategic partnerships and reinforce relationships across existing channels
- Ensure profitability and brand positioning is maintained
- Build and maintain relationships with external business and strategic partners
- Work closely with product and marketing departments to ensure all sales opportunities are maximised with product partners and through marketing initiatives
- Follow up new business opportunities and set up meetings
- Negotiate and close business
- Participate in pricing the solution/service
- Plan and prepare presentations
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company's CRM or other sales management system.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- International travel when required
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- 1 years experience in generating and converting prospects into Sales
- Organised, approachable, dependable, and willing to go the extra mile.
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Organised, able to prioritise workload with the ability to work under pressure
- Good attention to detail
- Customer negotiations
- Basic marketing communications experience
- Additional languages desirable
- Working Knowledge of word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
- Ability to remain calm in crisis situation
- Ability to communicate effectively with other team members and management, customers and suppliers
- Ability to co-operate with management
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!