The IT team at one of our larger clients are looking to recruit an engaging and proactive IT Administration assistant to support the provision of Administrative, Clerical and IT purchase order processing activities. The role will also provide opportunities for someone looking to begin a career in IT.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Helping to administer IT and Telephony systems, including licence allocation, SIM distribution and access.
- Hardware Asset management.
- Supporting the employee onboarding and offboarding processes.
- Helping to produce monthly reporting.
- Purchase Order processing.
- Providing additional support for IT hardware fulfilment activities and maintaining a hardware inventory.
- General administrative support.
The ideal candidate would be
- Be educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- Have previous administration experience preferably within a Customer Service/ IT environment
- Demonstrate a strong customer focus
- Exhibit a proactive approach with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Possess good communication skills; both written and verbal
- Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail
- Have good knowledge of MS Office.
Hours are: Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm with a 1 hours lunch break
We look for people who are open minded, embrace new ways of working, step out of their comfort zone seek out new opportunities and look to continuously learn. Opportunities to progress, to develop and to be recognised for your achievements are part of our daily life, and we want to share that with you!