Manpower are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our client based in Enfield, North London a Warehouse Operative to join their team on a permanent basis with an immediate start!
Start Date: ASAP
Required hours of work, Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm.
The Warehouse Operative will work as part of the despatch team, completing returns, creating, producing data on PC, preparing, picking, and packing physical goods ready for Despatch. Basic IT skills are required.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Here's what your day-to-day will look like in this role:
- The main priority for this role on a day-to-day basis is to print orders on demand and ensure they're ready for despatch.
- The role will include receiving and booking in received goods, location of goods and fulfilling the necessary paperwork
- The role will include Picking goods against Picklists, verifications of picked goods and packing goods for despatch (i.e. order fulfilling)
- Other duties will be required on a day-to-day basis to suit departmental needs, i.e. post, light clerical duties, housekeeping, etc.
- Any other tasks associated with the above functions
- A general background in Warehouse/Stores.
- Goods Receiving and or Stock control is preferable.
- Clerical and simple PC skills will be required.
- Holder of a Fork Lift Drivers Certificate would be an advantage, or be willing to be trained.
- Team Player
- The role will require the frequent handling & lifting of moderately heavy parcels within the department.