Junior Transport Planner
£25,000 - £28,000 + Progression + Benefits
Do you have experience of working within a busy Transport or Logistics setting? Are you looking to develop your career with comprehensive on the job training?
Due to significant investment and subsequent growth, my client is currently looking to add a Junior Transport Planner to their established team in their greater Craigavon office.
Working alongside a team of experienced planners, you will have the opportunity to be part of a highly efficient transport operation that focuses on exceeding customer's expectations and giving the highest levels of customer service.
Ideally, you will have experience of working within a busy Transport or Logistics department, possess great organisational skills and want to progress your career further with a company renowned for employee satisfaction. Suitable candidates will need experience in a busy Transport office or similar.
If you enjoy a challenge and excel in a constantly challenging environment, this is a great opportunity to join a transport company that will develop their staff into progressive opportunities moving forward.
- Assist with planning daily work schedule and routing for drivers
- Accommodate additional customer orders efficiently
- Help manage UK Import/Exports
- Accurate Data Entry
- Monday to Friday, 1 weekend in 3
- 8.30am - 6pm
You will need:
- Transport or Logistics Planning/Scheduling Experience
- Excellent customer service skills to deal with customers, drivers and third parties.
- Excellent communicator and can work in a fast-paced environment
- A drive to learn on the job
- Excellent attention to detail
You will benefit from:
- Working within a well-established business (job security & sustainability)
- On the job training to increase your skillset
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Excellent base salary, with opportunities for Overtime
(transport, planner, planning, portadown, Craigavon, Armagh, traffic, schedular, scheduling, logistics, office, days, dayshift, mandata, route planning, lisburn, Belfast, junior)