Customer Service Advisor
£25,000 - £28,000 + Training + Progression
Are you a customer focused individual? Do you have experience of working within a busy Transport environment?
My client is a long established transport provider who are now looking to add great people to their customer service team. Working within the Transport Department, you will work closely with a team of Transport Planners to find loads for trailers across the UK & EU, whilst updating current Customers on the status of their deliveries.
Communication is key: keeping the customer updated throughout the day on the progress of the deliveries is crucial. Once the vehicle is loaded and on route, you will be expected to liaise with Drivers, book in delivery slots and advise of any delays whilst in transit.
- Contacting past, current & new customers to find loads for empty trailers
- Booking in delivery slots for RDC's and end users
- Speaking with drivers to find out progress reports
- Liaising with 3rd party hauliers
- Ensuring customers are kept updated on the status of their deliveries
- Accurately inputting data for reference numbers, booking times, etc
- Monday to Friday
- Wk1: 8.30am - 6.30pm, Wk2: 10.00am - 8.00pm
- Customer focused individual
- Positive can-do attitude
- Great attention to detail
- Organised and confident
- Computer literate
- Enjoys working in a challenging environment
This is a great opportunity for someone working within Logistics or Transport to develop their career further with a company who are focused on expansion- just click APPLY NOW!
(customer service, advisor, service, Belfast, transport, logistics, haulage, European, uk, import, export, data entry, Craigavon, moira, Armagh, crumlin, nutts corner)