Our market leading client is looking for a Regional Service Engineer to cover the Heathrow area.
You will support the Support Services Division. Delivering Customer Service Excellence and being a team member of remote Field Service Engineers. Working as part of the field team to provide a dedicated service of asset repair and maintenance together with installation and dismantle site cabins. Strong diagnosis and efficient repair of cabins and internal equipment.
You will report to the Service Delivery Manager. However, the relationship and rapport with members of the Support Service team and end customers is crucial to assist in the aspiration of 100% customer service satisfaction.
- Visiting customer sites to repair faulty cabin equipment
- Installations and dismantle of hire units and associated equipment
- Good spares inventory management
- Asking relevant questions to determine the precise fault/issue to complete the job first time
- Liaising with customers/manager/peers/contractors to ensure site work is completed timely and efficiently
- Effective repair of hire units and its equipment which may require multi-trade skills capability Completing PDA/paperwork thoroughly and accurately
- Comply with and embrace the Health & Safety culture and policies
- Understand and comply with all relevant company rules, agreements, policies, procedures and with all relevant legislative requirements and codes of practice
- Act in a professional manner, ensure good working relationships are maintained and promote a good image of the company at all times
- Be aware that the company operates a Quality Assurance system BS EN ISO 9001 and adhere to the respective procedures
Experience and Skills Requirements:
- Good general physical fitness
- Ability to work as an individual as well as part of a team
- Has a strong work ethic
- Flexible attitude to working
- Capable of working to and achieving set targets/deadlines
- Technical understanding of hire equipment preferred but not essential
- Good health and safety awareness
- CSCS card holder would be highly advantageous
- Basic understanding and acceptance of Health & Safety rules
- Good mix of general maintenance skills
Compensation and Benefits Information:
- Salary £32,292
- Full driving licence as travelling is essential throughout the region
- May need to stay overnight occasionally
- May be required to participate in an out of hours service rota
- Flexibility in working hours is required as may need to start earlier and finish later than normal on occasions.
Interested in this permanent role, covering the Heathrow area. Please email or contact me on 07483 340870.