Cleaners required to work for our client. This is an good opportunity for you to learn new skills as full training is provided.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide a cleaning service in accordance with set standards, adhering to colour code policies and ensuring all procedures are carried out in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act and COSHH
- Using electrical and manual equipment provided to clean and maintain floors, surfaces, walkways, ledges, fixtures and fittings in all rooms including kitchens, toilets, bathrooms and bedrooms.
- To replenish soap, alcohol gel and all consumable products
- Remove all hazardous, non-hazardous and recyclable waste from the ward to the waste room.
- To replenish waste bags accordingly.
- Neat and tidy personal appearance
- To be able to work as a team member and the to be able to work without direct supervision
- To be able to commit to flexible working
- Knowledge of manual handling practices
Contract - Temporary
Duration - until April 2022
Hours - Part time, shifts are between the hours of 7 am and 8 pm. Â You must be flexible with the hours you are able to work.
Full training and PPE is provided.
Immediate starts are available subject to a DBS check.
Interested, please get submit your up to date CV or call 01656 657231 for more information.