Our client, a leading energy provider is currently recruiting an experienced administrator to join their team based in Meadowfield, Durham.
- Supporting the asset management team's regular operations
- Ensuring the contracts supporting the assets are operated correctly, settled on time and in a controlled manner.
- Providing document management support to the asset management team
- Responsible for the running of the Operational Trackers and tools that Asset Management use to maintain control of its operations and enable better analysis of the portfolio's performance.
- To assist the asset operations team in recording/ collating all site issues highlighted on safety audits. Providing regular updates to asset operations manager on issue progression status.
- Assist in the regular reporting of key KPIs
- Added operational meetings providing detailed minutes/action lists.
- Supporting the team in general administrative duties such meeting room booking, travel arrangements, team organisation
- Responsible cost controls within Asset Management. This will cover purchase orders, invoices, SAP entries, so that the whole payment cycle is controlled, and any discrepancies can be identified and remedied immediately
- Providing support to the wider business in the raising of purchase orders & invoice management.
- Regularly updating purchase order tracker to ensure cost/spend is tracked and up to date.
- Providing the asset operations team with support with management of approved vendors to avoid delays with procurement.
- Providing support to the asset management business co-ordinator in the accurate/timely payment of all rentals obligations associated with the whole portfolio. Raising all payment requests and dealing with any landowner queries.
- Providing support to the team with any SAP queries.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills (Database experience advantageous)
- SAP Knowledge and experience
- Proven strong organisational skills
- Experience of cost control management