The Internal Communications Consultant will play a leading role in supporting the Customers Internal Communications Management Team to develop, implement and measure the effectiveness of internal communications within Customers. The successful candidate will manage, support and deliver internal communication activities in-line with the wider Customers strategy and messaging.
Nature and Scope
The successful candidate must have the ability to develop relationships with leaders throughout the business, as well as an ability to work well under pressure to manage fast moving challenges.
Its crucial that the Internal Communications Consultant develops a good overall understanding of the Customers business and the sector we operate in, to recognise areas of sensitivity and opportunity.
- Play a leading role in supporting the Customers Internal Communications Management Team in developing, implementing and measuring the effectiveness of internal communications, providing the internal and external knowledge needed to achieve maximum employee engagement and meet the changing needs of the business.
- Develop, manage and deliver proactive, targeted and measurable internal communication initiatives and campaigns within Customers, designed to drive employee engagement and help achieve excellent business results.
- Support key stakeholders in the delivery of their strategy by providing: strategic advice on the most appropriate and best practice methods for delivery of key messages and excellent writing and editing support to shape messages and align with business goals.
- Occasionally required to cover for Internal Communication Managers when required.
- Regularly review the effectiveness of communications (channel and content) to ensure that content is of the highest quality and that channel usage is optimised.
- Support the delivery of divisional internal communications events across Customers.
- Ensure continuous improvement in the delivery of communications, by implementing external best practice and finding ways to drive innovation.
- Ensure all communications are aligned to our client's ambitions, ethics and business principles are communicated and reinforced across the business at every opportunity.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications, Experience
- Educated to degree level, or a demonstration of ability to the same level delivered in a working environment, is required.
If successful, you will be employed by Manpower working on a temporary assignment at our clients site.
Unfortunately, due to the number of CVs received we are unable to contact everyone in person. If you have not heard from Manpower within 15 business days of submitting your application, unfortunately, your application has not been shortlisted on this occasion.