Manpower are excited to be working with a nationwide client who are looking to recruit a HR Advisor for an immediate start.
Based in Rugby
Monday to Friday (40 hours per week - flexible)
- Manage the planning and implementation of the recruitment and selection process up to and including Grade D1 in line with budgetary parameters and company policies and procedures to meet business requirements.
- Provide professional HR support and accurate and appropriate advice, including advice on absence, grievance and disciplinary, to line management to minimise risk of litigation in accordance with current legislation.
- Coach Managers in ER and HR related matters, so that they are capable and confident in dealing with employee related matters.
- Oversee the Security Screening process, supplying and clarifying information and advising as necessary to ensure that the security screening process complies with both Authority and Company standards.
- Produce and analyse management information relating to employees, in order to inform line management of trends and statistics, in accordance with company requirements.
- Provide support and advice to line managers to contribute to partnership working with Trade Unions and staff representative groups and to optimise people related matters and the engagement of employees.
- Check and validate the accuracy of make up to gross pay up to and including D1 employees, ensuring that Terms and Conditions, pay rules and deadlines are met.
- Coordinate and manage the provision of training to appropriate employees ensuring that contractual, business and operational needs are met.
- Coach, support and motivate the HR team in order to develop and enhance individual and team performance and to optimise service delivery.
- Act in accordance with security and operational instructions at all times to ensure the maintenance of security within the secure environment.
- Integrity & Respect
- Safety & Security
- Service Excellence
- Plan for tomorrow
- Deliver Today
- Build Relationships
- Must have generalist HR experience
- CIPD Level 5 (Desirable)