Manpower are recruiting Logistics Operator for an for an existing client based in Basildon.
- Cargo Processing - To set up files, input data, check and distribute incoming paperwork in line with the company's procedures, to satisfy client requirements.
- Warehouse - Liaise with the warehouse ensuring clients Service agreements are achieved.
- Customer Service - Liaise with clients to provide information and guidance relating to the logistics of their goods. Deal with customer queries. Ensure that all telephone calls are promptly and politely answered.
- Financial - Adhere to the Company credit control policies, accurate knowledge of charging.
- Ad-Hoc - Undertake reasonable requests in line with capability and competence from appropriate Supervisor / Manager.
Key Activities / Accountability's:
- Undertake mandatory training as and when required. Confirm completion to line Manager / HR.
- Identify any personal training needs and ensure any internal and external training attended is cascaded effectively.
- Complete Professional Development Reviews (PDR's) in conjunction with your line Manager, setting objectives and dealing with any concerns.
- Ensure you understand and are aware of up to date BIFA and Customs regulations.
- Ensure you understand and are aware of all Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Work with your line Manager to reflect on role requirements to identify and action any areas of training/development.