A number of exciting opportunities have arisen in Ellesmere Port for a Warehouse Operative to join our leading global wholesale distributor client. These are temporary roles until December 2021 and overtime is expected to be worked as and when required. This can be an hour after weekday shifts & on Saturdays.
Shift patterns available:
6am - 2pm shift. Pay rate £9.23 p/h
8am - 4pm shift. Pay rate £9.23 p/h
2pm - 10pm shift. Pay rate £10.15 p/h
- Ensuring customer order specification to detail is picked confirmed via Voice Devices, packed and processed accurately in a timely manner.
- PC skills for data input and SAP downloads
- Precise labelling of HU's to customer specific detail
- Accurate loading preparation for customer order dispatch.
- Work well as a team member offering support to others
- Communication for day to day operation regarding close department relationships
- Adherence to Standard Operating Sheets.
- Engaging and adopting HOS principles
- Adherence to Company and legislative Health and Safety requirements in all work processes.
- Any other reasonable requirements as determined by the Supervisor
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Experience of different warehouse processes.
- Self-motivated, proactive and driven.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels using a variety of
- methods / tools.
- To work with colleagues as part of a team to achieve individual and Company objectives.
- Basic understanding and use of PC is required.
- Availability for working overtime is desired.