Permanent Position. I am currently recruiting for the position of an Accounts Manager for an organisation, who are a leading specialist in the manufacture and design of blow moulded plastic containers. They have a good recognition for quality at a great price as they have gained a reputation strong enough to supply numerous blue-chip companies.
These are demanding roles with a highly rewarding environment. You will be facing different situations on every shift.
- 37.5 hours per week
- Monday - Friday 09:00-17:00
The role requires the candidate to have:
- Good customer service skills as you are required to deal with customers face to face and over the telephone.
- The ideal candidate will have to be proficient in converting sales leads through handling incoming calls or by outbound proactive techniques.
- Dealing with sourcing for materials for clients, this requires the applicant to be computer literate with excellent verbal and written communication.
- Driving license and own transport is preferred due to the need to travel to clients.
Qualifications and experience required:
- They ideally want someone who is AAT qualified for Sales and Purchase ledger
- Good negotiation skills
- Someone who has worked in a similar role in the past
In return you will receive
Salary £20,000 to £22,000 FTE
- Generous holiday allowance and pension
- On the job training
- Progressive career path with long-term prospects.
- This role is situated in Newcastle.
If you feel that that you have the required skills and experience, please apply below for immediate consideration.