Manpower are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our client based in Milton Keynes for an Asset Risk Analyst to join their team with an immediate start!
This is a temporary role initially until the end of December with the potential to be extended.
The hourly rate is £10.48 per hour and you will be expected to work a 35-hour week.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Reporting to the Asset Risk Team Lead the Asset Risk Analyst is responsible for the successful management of contract and vehicle information into point of sale systems.
This role is key to ensuring that the Fleet team are prepared for the quotations they need to provide to customers and ensures that the rentals advertised on open internet portals are correct. Internal customer liaison and resolving enquiries quickly in a friendly manner are crucial to what we set out to achieve.
- Responsible for the management and coordination of supervising contract information received into the department, ensuring this is integrated into point of sale systems as applicable. Delivery of this ensures that the correct terms of business are available in point of sale systems.
- Oversee the availability of new vehicles ensuring only relevant and current information is presented. Ultimately controlling what is available for quotation by the Fleet department, this includes vehicles that are available through a portal on the open internet which our client have in excess of 20,000 quotes a month during a non-peak month.
- Facilitate the resolution of enquiries and requests into the shared mailbox ensuring these are followed up to completion.
Collection of volume related bonus
- Will be responsible for submitting claim requests for subsidy payments for brands that operate a reclaim support payment method. Ultimately ensuring profitability is maintained and funds owed to our client are paid as applicable.
- Liaison with internal and external brands to ensure any queries surrounding non-payment are dealt with quickly to maximise the possibility of payments being received.
Vehicle set up
- Responsible for attributing residual value and SMR budgets to vehicles in point of sale systems ensuring correct values are available for quotation by both internal and external parties.
- Management of vehicles availability, ensuring only current vehicles are available for quotation purposes, that new vehicles are available in line with brands open for ordering timescales. Consequences of this in action are vehicles that can no longer be ordered being available for an external user to quote on and the new vehicles available from the brands not being visible.
- Will play an integral part in the change request process, including qualification of change, scope and testing results to ensure that the product remains fit for purpose and fulfils business needs.
SKILLS & PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS REQUIRED
- Highly developed communications skills that can engage, influence or challenge the audience whilst being able to respond to opposing views at all levels.
- Proven strong skills in Microsoft Excel, experience in Visual Basic for Applications would be desirable.
- Ability to demonstrate a commercially pragmatic thought process.
- Ability to cope under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- The ability to manage short-term operational requirements, whilst maintaining a broad strategic view of the business as a whole.
- Flexible and professional approach to work.
- Excellent numeric and analysis skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail imperative
- Experience of implementing process improvements through creative/innovative thinking
NO HOLIDAYS ARE ALLOWED DURING THE PEAK PERIODS
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now!