Manpower are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our client based in Milton Keynes for a Sales Support Advisor to join their team.
The role of Sales Support Advisor is to provide support to our clients Corporate Sales and Account Management team, build relationships and liaise with customers - which consists of producing vehicle quotations, car policy advice, and maintaining the relationship with our clients supplier and manufacturer network. The role is vital in the delivery of service excellence and contributing to the growth and development of the department.
Start Date: ASAP
- Generation of quotations, preparation of sales proposals and processing of signed orders, within strict SLA
- Handling in life support enquires via email and phone to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
- Provide support to the Corporate Sales Managers and Account Managers to aid sales growth
- Management of any tactical or Group supported business
- Management of all customer Master Lease Agreements
- Responsible for a wide range of administrative duties and inter departmental liaison
- Direct communication with the customer to provide pro-active sales support
- Liaise and build relationships with suppliers, customers and manufacturers
- Provision of bespoke customer reporting and Fleet Support
- Promotion of the wider product portfolio
- GCSE Maths and English at level C or above
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally at all levels
- A proactive and flexible approach with the ability to react appropriately and effectively to changing circumstances and demands
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy and ability to work under pressure is essential
- Knowledge and understanding of Fleet leasing solutions is advantageous but not essential
- IT literate with the ability to grasp new systems
- High level of time management and organisational skills
- A team player with the ability to work under pressure in order to meet strict deadlines
- Confident and customer-focused in communicating both by telephone and face to face
- High level of Customer service experience and ability to demonstrate use of initiative in order to aid departmental productivity
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now!