Manpower are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our client based in Peterborough for a Technical Fleet Administrator to join their team with an immediate start!
This is a temporary role paying £23,000 - £27,000 per annum and you will be expected to work a 37 hour week.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The purpose of the role is to ensure that the national fleet of commercial vehicles is administered to the required departmental procedures and standards, in compliance with company purchasing guidelines and to support the Fleet Operations Manager (FOM), National Fleet Engineer (NFE) and the Fleet Administrator (FA) as required
The role holder will ensure that:
- They work closely with the NFE to ensure effective technical administrative support in fleet operations.
- They will support the NFE to ensure non contract vehicle repair and accident work is carried out at the best possible cost and manage PO input and accruals accordingly.
- They will support the FOM in monthly fleet cost accounting.
- They provide a focal point with regard to fleet technical administration and support for the network depot teams.
- They will provide back up holiday and sickness cover for the NFE as required.
- Support is given as required to the logistics fleet manager and the NFE with any local and national fleet related projects.
- Fleet updates and bulletins are produced and provided to the fleet team and/ or network as required.
- Role associated improvement projects are carried out as needed.
- Carry out cost estimate and / or invoice to SAP PO process either direct from nominated suppliers or those passed through by the NFE for SAP input and PO creation.
- Checking supplier adherence to agreed terms.
- Purchase requisition creation and approval chase.
- Pass PO numbers to suppliers once created.
- IFS database accrual to PO process
- Dealing with day to day invoicing and account queries working with fleet suppliers and purchase ledgers in Poland also supporting the FOM, NFE and FA as required.
- GS3 supplier set up via central procurement for account changes and queries.
- Attend Internal fleet review meetings as required.
- Attend supplier after sales review meetings as required.
- Maintain up to date knowledge on compliance and technical developments.
- Monitor & check tyre work reports for full compliance to policy and deal with screpancies and keeping the NFE informed.
- Support the NFE on administration prep pre audit.
- Monitor & update fleet supplier RAMS, PL EL & MI.
- Maintain allocated fleet KPIs and report generation as follows but not limited to: Crimson, Tyre Inspections, MFS status, R2C status, Torque Wrench, Gauge, Calibration, FLT VOR Raunds, Vehicle Breakdowns, Daily VOR, IFS database
- Check & Chase key depot fleet input as follows but not limited to: IFS database. CCTV weekly check sheet, Hire snapshot
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Background in commercial vehicle repair and maintenance
- Motor vehicle vocational qualifications eg City & Guilds
- Certificate of Professional Competence in Road Transport Operations an advantage
- Some relevant fleet or vehicle administration experience
- Good communication skills- internal functions & external suppliers
- Good numeracy skills
- Basic financial understanding
- PC skills - excel / word / email and ability to learn bespoke PO management software
- Good level of accuracy and timeliness in work output
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as within a team
- Ability manage own work schedules to meet deadlines
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!