Manpower are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our client based in Peterborough for a Cross Hire Desk Supervisor to join their team on a temporary 12-14 months basis.
This role is full time and pays up to £30,000 per annum.
About the company:
Our client has a fleet of 250,000 units in 22 countries globally and operations in 18 countries across Europe. They are part of a leading global supplier of modular space and associated business services, secure portable storage solutions, and remote workforce accommodation management.
Our Client operates a network of locations where accommodation and storage units are prepared for rental or sale and refurbished before being delivered to the customer.
They create smart spaces for people to live, work and learn.Â Their business is designed to help customers find the right space solution, no matter what their requirements.
About the role:
To be responsible for managing a busy office environment, to be able to motivate, support and develop a team. Be able to manage and review office performance to ensure structure and efficiency.Â To ensure effective management of the office in line with company policy and procedures. To provide co-ordination for all new cross hire deliveries & collections, post-delivery customer support and administration support.
- Liaising with all departments and depots at all levels to enhance the customer experience & to maintain profit margins
- Liaise with supplier's reference shortages/missed deliveries/quotes/availability
- To deal with customer enquiries regarding cross hired items
- Audit all cross-hire items on contract including assessing margin
- Rectifying contractual anomalies
- Send hire contracts to customers
- Raise supplier purchase orders
- Allocate cross hire numbers to contract
- To manage month end receipting
- Run OHNC report daily to maintain the cross-hire items on contracts
- Ensure damages are invoiced in accordance with procedure
- Run weekly reporting suite including damage charges, invoice query numbers and value, profit margins, audit pass rate, revenue analysis
- Resolve customer/vendor invoice queries
- Raise or authorise adhoc invoices/credits
- To maintain structure & responsibility regarding workload in the office in line with business needs
- Identifying & supporting staff development/training needs/guidance
- Adhere to and implement the Health & Safety and other company procedures within the office environment
- Dealing with HR issues
- Conflict resolution - internal and external
- Monthly one to ones with direct reports
- Objective setting and monitor throughout year
- Must display an excellent level of communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage people.
- Should have the ability to develop an effective team environment encouraging development and progression.
- Must have the skills to lead with initiative and inspiration.
- Should be able to show experience of a high level of customer service and problem solving, both with internal and external customers.
- Will need to be able to multitask and be able to react under pressure.
- Must be organized and methodical, able to prioritize workload and must be capable of managing own time in order to meet deadlines
- Must be reliable, self-motivated and focused.
- Should have a good understanding of the IT package - Microsoft Office
- Desirable to have knowledge of Navision & InspHire (not essential)
- Must have an eye for detail, and have numeracy skills
- Needs to play a supporting role to the Manager
- Strong work ethic; self-starter; results orientated
- Good ability to plan, anticipate & react positively
- Ability to work in an operational/functional matrix organisation
- Work to a high-quality standard both as part of a team, and when working individually
- Customer Service
- Sales Administration
- Administrative skills
- Ability to work under pressure & meet targets & deadlines
- Used to working in a busy environment and operating as a team member and using own initiative to solve problems
- Has proven experience and ability to work effectively with internal and/or external customers
- Ability to follow strict procedures
If this sounds like the role for you, apply