An exciting opportunity has arisen in Exeter, EX2 for 2 Trade Counter and Warehouse Assistant to join our client on a full-time temporary basis until the end of December 2021. Working 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday, paying £11.28 per hour.
**A Drug screening is required for all successful candidates**
Warehouse and trade counter assistant. Dealing with goods in/out. Serving customers on the trade counter. Returns and repairs.
- General Warehouse duties including
- Picking and packing orders
- Dealing with goods in and out
- Receiving collections.
- Customer facing on the Trade counter and when customers come in for pre-orders or collections.
- Dealing with DPD Collections and labelling.
- Phone calls - taking detailed orders and messages.
- They have a returns process that they will be trained on as well.
- Stock Counting/ stock check
- Keeping the store/warehouse tidy.
Skills and experience
- Previous trade counter experience desirable
- Previous warehouse experience desirable
- Previous stock taking experience desirable
- Good communicator with strong customer service background