I have a superb opportunity for a Warehouse Administrator to work for a large manufacturing company based nr Trafford Park in Manchester. You will be working for a company who provides roofing, ventilation & drainage solutions to the construction industry.
** This is a fixed term contract for 15 months covering Maternity **
About the role:
- You will be responsible for the coordination of goods in and out of the organisation, stock control and customer liaison.
- You will have excellent organisational skills together with first-rate communication skills, be comfortable dealing with people at all levels both inside and outside of the organisation, and willing to take responsibility for identifying and resolving customer/order issues.
- Customer-focused with experience in a similar role, the ideal candidate will have great attention to detail and ensure accuracy at all times.
- They will thrive in a busy environment and will be quick to resolve any issues whilst maintaining strong customer service skills.
- Proactive and approachable, you will be IT literate with a good understanding of Microsoft packages (Excel, Word and Outlook) and will ensure that the necessary information is recorded accurately onto our systems.
- The successful candidate will be able to juggle a variety of tasks simultaneously and adapt to any sudden changes in the priorities, organising your own workload and working to our policies and procedures.
Salary & Benefits:
£21,000 - £23,000 Working full time Mon-Thurs 8am-5pm & Fri 8am-4pm, plus extensive benefits
**Apply below with an up to date CV**