Manpower Group Ireland have partnered with a global manufacturing company that specialise in the plastic's industry, to appoint their new Project Manager. Being world-class in tooling, moulding or equipment technology is challenging however my client pride themselves in combining excellence and integration across all three.
The Project Manager will lead a cross-functional team to successfully develop, commercialise and deliver new and existing projects. You will plan, schedule, and control project activities to fulfil project objectives and satisfy project and product requirements, ensuring the deliverables of the project team comply with the company's quality and business processes.
Other duties include
- Ensure appropriate resources are assigned to the project team.
- Identify project stakeholders and develop plans to build relationships while managing stakeholders' expectations during the lifecycle of the project.
- Manage and track budgets and profit targets to establish return on investment goals
- Manage risks and change requests.
The above list of duties and responsibilities is not exhaustive, and the role holder may be required to carry out other duties.
- Hold a qualification in a related field, Engineering, Programme Management or similar - PMP (Project Management Professional) certification is preferred
- Fully understand of the typical project life cycle from concept through to qualification in a strongly regulated GMP, high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Have extensive knowledge of injection moulding and mould tooling
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of QMS principles (preferably ISO13485)
If you are interested in this role, please apply directly with your updated CV or contact Enya McBrierty in Manpower Group Ireland.