£18.00 per hour!
Manpower are looking for reliable, hardworking and organised individuals to join our clients housekeeping team in Gloucestershire. You are responsible for the cleaning and guest preparation of around 75 holiday properties. Most of the changeovers are Mondays and Fridays and availability between 9.30am and 5.30pm on these days is essential. You must hold a driving license and have use of a vehicle due to the location of the properties.
9am - 4pm / 5pm, Monday and Friday (2 days only).
*Ideally driver with your own car, however not essential*
Area you would cover, would be a 15mile radius around the Gloucestershire area, to collect Linen etc first thing though.
Potential for additional days depending on demand but likely and potential for work throughout the summer.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Looking after the properties and the general upkeep to determine the quality of the guests' experience. Making sure that the properties are immaculate after one group leaves and the next arrives.
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures, cleaning and sanitising toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks, maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area Making beds and changing linens.
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate.
- Experience as a Cleaner or Housekeeper
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Prioritisation and time management skills
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Knowledge of English language
Apply today, and Hannah from Manpower will be in touch soon!