Come and work for one of the fastest growing Ferrous Metal Waste Management organisations in the United Kingdom right now. TWM has been established for over 32 years and we are looking for someone to come and join our office team.
We are looking for someone with a 'can-do attitude' who is eager to learn and put their skills to fair use, who always goes the extra mile and is keen to evolve and gain more responsibilities.
You will be a crucial member of the team dealing with a wide range of tasks supporting your colleagues and clients. Full training will be given, and there is scope within this role to progress and develop your knowledge. You will be primarily involved with multiple administration activities, act as a primary responder for the phone system, interacting with customers.
Your hours of work will be 12 hours per day Monday to Friday. Saturday 8am - 12pm
Daily tasks include -
- Answering all inbound calls
- Customer service daily
- Admin tasks - filling
- Microsoft Office
The ideal candidate should possess a mix of maths, technical and communication skills.
You must have excellent organisational and prioritisation skills, as well as the ability to multitask.
The successful applicant will be adept at collaborating with teams within the company.
We're growing rapidly and have big goals for the future, so we're looking for someone ready to meet the job's challenges and enable us to enjoy sustainable success.
Requirements and prospects
- Confident telephone manner and excellent communication and customer service skills
- Highly motivated with the initiative to work to a high standard in a small close knit team
- Excellent written communication and numeracy skills
- IT skills using MS Office including Excel to produce reports
- Ability to work accurately meeting tight deadlines
- Be able to work in a methodical and efficient manner
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- We need someone who can communicate easily with fellow members of staff, as well as customers
- Teamwork will be essential, as is an eagerness to learn
Expected start date: 25/10/2021
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: From £12.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Saturday morning