My Client is a contractor based in the Wigan area of Greater Manchester looking for a Maintenance Electrician, with experience of 3 phase, single phase, low voltage, control circuits on a temporary but ongoing long term basis, to start asap (could lead to permanent) - will be working across the North West.
What experience & skills will you need to be successful in the role?
- You have completed an apprenticeship & have full set of electrical qualifications (NVQ, C & G, HNC)
- 17th/18th Edition IET wiring regulations.
- Experience of 3 phase, single phase, low voltage, control circuits.
- Installations and maintenance.
- Experience of working in a heavy industrial environment.
- Working across North West, so willing to travel daily.
Additional attributes will support your success & development in the role:
You will need a driving license as will be working across the North West region (3 points max) as a company van will be provided.
- Own tools required.
- Willing to attend any necessary courses to access sites.
- 2391 Desirable.
- IPAF Desirable.
- Portable Appliance Testing Desirable.
The role is offered full time, temporary via Manpower initially (must be willing to register with us) & the rate is £16.50 per hour plus overtime where applicable.
Click apply now or call for immediate consideration.