Client Partner Recruiter (remote)
ManpowerGroup is the world's leading workforce expert. With nearly 3,500 offices in 80 countries worldwide, ManpowerGroup offers the full spectrum of workforce solutions needed to address the complex recruitment challenges that exist today.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Client Partner Recruiter who will be responsible for providing contract recruitment services to one of our Key Enterprise Tech clients. It is an exciting role, providing talent and managing recruitment requirements on behalf of a worldwide recognisable tech brand!
Reporting to Operations Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day account delivery to our client
- Full responsibility for the end-to-end recruitment process for a range of skillsets (Customer Experience, Finance, Technology, Marketing, HR, etc.)
- Proactive in developing virtual relationships with the client and within ManpowerGroup
- Ability to learn about our clients' workforce requirements while creating & maintaining strong recruitment/HR processes & documentation
- Daily client-facing accountability including performance under key KPI's and SLA's
- Ensuring a strong & professional candidate experience from initial contact through to on-boarding
- Working closely to understands clients' needs and projects to identify suitable candidates while ensuring cultural fit for a variety of different teams
- Working in a structured, organized, and professional manner ensuring all administration duties are performed to the highest level, meeting strict recruitment process and GDPR requirements
- Responsibility for all actions, demonstrating ability, passion, and an overriding commitment to quality and the needs of our clients
Skills & Experience
- Recruitment experience required across a range of skill sets and sectors including IT, Engineering, Multilingual, Business
- Proven track record in exceeding KPI's
- Client-facing skills and the ability to provide build strong relationships
- Self-motivated and adaptable
- Proven ability to take ownership and deliver results
- Organised, focused, innovative, and passionate
- A fully remote role that can be performed from any part of Ireland, and for 4 weeks in a year, from anywhere in the world!
- Professional remote work station with comprehensive on-boarding and online induction
- Working from home allowance for purchasing office equipment
- Amazing opportunity to work on behalf of one of the well recognisable in tech world clients
If you are interested, do not hesitate to apply directly. We look forward to hearing from you!