My client is a world leading provider of reverse vending solutions for drinks containers. They operate across 4 continents and in 60 markets.
With the go live date expected to be granted for the "Deposit Return Schemes" in July 2022 by the Scottish Government, my client is in a period of serious growth and development here in Scotland.
Because of this they require a multi skilled engineer with an electrical bias to install, maintain, service and repair their bespoke machines in the Dundee / Perth and Aberdeen areas.
You will need to visit the office and warehouse in Livingston from time to time for parts and administration and in the first few months additional training during quieter times.
- Performing servicing: Analysing, diagnosing, and repairing issues to minimise downtime
- Performing preventative maintenance
- Reporting on service assignments and faults
- Performing new installations across the client base
- Attending call outs outwith business hours as and when required
- Be customer facing
- Two years + experience in a manufacturing, process driven maintenance sector
- Diagnostic and analytical capability for mechanical, electric, and electronic equipment
- Able to read mechanical drawings
- Able to read schematic wiring drawings
- Full Driving License
- 18th Edition
- Flexibility for rota 5/7 rotation
This s a full time position in a sector which is essential to the climate and a very topical area at present. The company is currently small in Scotland so you have the chance to further your career into supervisory, management as they progress over the next few years.