We have a fantastic opportunity for 3 X Warehouse Operatives to join our client who are one of the world's most broadly-based healthcare companies. This is a full time temporary ongoing role working 6.00am - 2.00pm or 9:30am-17:30 Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours a week, based on their site in Sunbury on Thames, paying £8.91 per hour raising to £9.28 after 3 month's probation period.
- Picking: Accurately collect parts from various locations within the warehouse without introducing errors.
- Packing: Double checking picked items to achieve very high accuracy levels
- Health and safety: Must ensure that safe working practices as stipulated by the company are adhered to at all times.
- Communication: On a day-to-day basis communication between various departments is normal. Responsibility for dealing with day-to-day enquiries in a friendly yet professional manner applies to all logistics staff.
- Monitor & develop own skills & competencies in line with business needs
- Help colleagues in the delivery of our factory's objectives
- Communicate issues & concerns to the appropriate individuals
- Seek an understanding of & follow site procedures
- Adhere to site quality standards in place on site
- Heavy lifting
Skills and Experience
- Picking and packing experience
- Physical fit - heavy lifting
- PC literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable and a team player
- Good time management skills
PPE such as Masks and gloves will be provided by the client, ideally you will own your own safety shoes. Onsite parking and links to local public transport. The site has its own canteen with hot/cold food, microwaves and fridges with free tea and Coffee.