Electrician required for a company that provide on-site facilities maintenance to a large manufacturing organisation in Billingham.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager you will be responsible for looking after and maintaining the below in a timely manner and in accordance with the service level agreement
- Lighting - internal & external
- Fire alarm systems - testing and maintenance
- Emergency lighting
- Portable Appliance Testing
- Minor new works, repairs and isolation's
- Meter readings - site utilities
- Access control systems
- Tannoy systems
- Fixed wire inspection and testing
To succeed in this role you will have worked in a similar environment in the past and be an apprentice trained Electrician who has 18th Edition and 2391 Test and Inspection. You will also need to be able to identify, evaluate, solve problems,correct errors, and develop processes, work in a timely manner and be able to prioritise your own workload.
To take the first step in securing this position apply today ...