IT Helpdesk Manager
Manpower are looking for an IT Helpdesk Manager to work for our client based in Wetherby. This role is well suited to someone who either has experience as an IT Helpdesk Manager. The role is also well suited for an experienced 3rd Line Support Technician who is looking to start their career managing/leading others.
The purpose of the role is to manage a small team and ensure the smooth running of the department and ensure tickets are completed within SLA's. You will also lead the infrastructure and application change and upgrade programmes within the business, managing these into Business As Usual support.
What We Need From You...
- Possess great organisational and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload
Microsoft Technical Support Experience
- IT systems functionality and capabilities
- Service and support oriented attitude
- Ability to own relationships with third party suppliers, conducting Service Reviews and building relationships with suppliers
- Act as the final escalation path for Service Desk in the resolution of incidents, problems and service requests.
What You Get In Return...
- A competitive salary of £30,000-35,000 (dependant on experience)
- 25 days annual leave + 8 days Bank Holiday
- Pension Scheme
- 85% Staff discount
- Onsite subsidised employee canteen
- Free parking
- Award and recognition schemes
If this role appeals to you, let us know and apply!