Our client a well established property maintenance company is looking for an Electrician to join their Fixed Wire Testing Team covering Gloucester and surrounding area.
To apply for this vacancy, you must live within 30 miles of Gloucester to ensure you can get to their customers in a timely manner.
You'll not only be a fully qualified and experienced Electrician, but you'll also have great customer service skills and a willingness to go the extra mile to get the job done.
Essential Skills/ Experience:
- Certificated qualifications and demonstrated experience in domestic and commercial electrical works.
- Proven knowledge and experience in electrical fixed wire testing, installing and maintaining up to 230v.
- Ability to correctly complete the relevant certifications, follow agreed procedures and accurately record data and information.
- Ability to accurately interpret technical data and drawings and instructions.
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment within agreed performance targets.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems seeking any advice required.
- Ability to carry out physical tasks and lift weights in accordance with health and safety guidelines.
- Good working knowledge of Health & Safety Practices.
- City and Guilds 236 Pt 1 & 2 (or NVQ Level 3).
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations BS7671.
Hours: Permanent full-time vacancy working 39 hours a week Monday to Friday
Salary: £31,161 rising to £32,801 after 6 months
Company van and fuel card provided - for business use only.
Interested in this permanent role, based in Gloucester. Please email or contact me on 07483 340870.