£18,000 - £23,000 (DOE) + Training + 33 Days Holiday + Staff Discount
Are you commercially minded with a love of all things technical? Perhaps you have a background in construction?
If so, read on!
My client is a multi-award-winning home improvements company based within West Yorkshire and they pride themselves on their heritage and exceptional products they bring to the midlands and further afield.
They are now looking for an Estimator to join their team and provide support to clients, whilst developing a technical knowledge of the product range.
Reporting to the Estimator Manager, you will benefit from on the job training to get you up to speed whilst learning about the full product range, technical drawings and supporting your clients through the full process.
Once fully trained, your basic salary will be £23,000.
What you will be doing:
- Prepare accurate quotations for customers
- Obtain 3rd party pricing
- Read and interpret customer specifications and requirements
- Coordinate with design & customer service teams
- Prepare pricing documentation ensuring that all criteria have been satisfied.
- Maintain records
- Deal effectively, promptly and courteously with any subsequent queries about pricing
What you will have:
- High level of attention to detail
- Business acumen and commercial awareness
- High level of autonomy
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers.
- Enjoy working with data
What you will receive:
- £18k-£23k Base Salary (DOE)
- 33 days holiday
- Generous Employee Discount
- Award and recognition scheme
If you are looking to start or further your career in Estimation with an organisation that puts it's employees first, then click APPLY NOW!
(sales, estimator, construction, building, design, pricing, technical, data, joinery, carpenter, apprentice, York, wetherby, trade)