Manpower are looking for a Commercial Accountant on behalf of our client based in Wherthby.
Working under the direction of the Senior Accountant the role is responsible for supporting the efficient running of the finance function including preparation of regular financial reporting and provision of management information to the business.
The role is well suited to someone who is either, a qualified accountant (AAT or ACCA) or qualified by experience. This is an exciting and varied 360 degree role within a rapidly growing company.
What We Need From You..
- To be either AAT, ACCA qualifed or QBE
- Good working knowledge of one or more accounting software packages
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present summarised information succinctly to finance and non finance staff of all levels
- Ability to work to prioritise a varied and busy work load
- Ability to work well both individually and as part of a team
What You Get In Return..
- A competitive salary of £30,000-£35,000 (dependant on experience)
- 25 days annual leave + 8 days bank holiday
- Pension Scheme
- 85% Staff discount
- Onsite subsidised employee canteen
- Free parking
- Award and recognition schemes
If this role appeals to you, let us know and apply!