Customer Service Administrator
£18,500 - £19,000 (DOE) + 33 Days Holiday + Staff Discount
Are you interested in developing your customer services career? Do you want to be a part of an multi award winning team?
If so, read on!
My client is a home improvements company based within West Yorkshire and they pride themselves on their heritage and exceptional products they bring to the midlands and further afield.
They are now looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join their team and provide support to customers, developers and sub-contractors.
Reporting to the Customer Services Manager, you will be the first point of contact for customers contacting the business, via telephone, letter and email. Interpreting customer requests will be second nature and you will be confident handling customer complaints to resolve issues quickly and satisfactorily.
What you will be doing:
- Dealing with all inbound calls and emails
- Directing customers to the necessary department
- Coordinate with developers and sub-contractors
- Prepare documentation ensuring that all criteria have been satisfied.
- Maintain accurate records
What you will have:
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- High level of autonomy
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers.
- Enjoy problem solving
What you will receive:
- £18.5k-£19k Base Salary (DOE)
- 33 days holiday
- Generous Employee Discount
- Award and recognition scheme
- Early finish on Fridays
If you are looking to further your career in Customer Service with an organisation that puts it's employees first, then click APPLY NOW!
(customer, service, advisor, representative, experience, complaints, administrator, York, wetherby, trade)