Sales Operations Specialist/Business Enablement Specialist
Hosted by Manpower
ManpowerGroup Ireland have an exciting new opportunity with our client SAP! This is a 6-month contract role employed with ManpowerGroup Ireland. Please read below for more information on SAP company and role responsibilities. This position is a remote role based in Ireland but you will be expected to travel to either the SAP office in Dublin or Galway as part of your role.
SAP's vision is to help the world run better and improve people's lives. The successful candidate would be joining a new SAP team (supporting North America, Europe, Asia, and Latin American colleagues), which is part of our larger Global Cloud Renewals Centre.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Monitor Team Mailbox for incoming termination requests from our Customer Experience & Sales Organizations.
- Search for appropriate orders in our Contracts & CRM databases.
- Verify that the details of orders match the termination requests. Determine if a request requires additional approvals.
- Communicate with requestor if details are missing from their request, otherwise update CRM system to indicate Terminated Opportunity.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in a similar role
- Order entry experience essential
- Experience working in CRM systems preferred
WHAT YOU GET FROM US @ ManpowerGroup
Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent staffing. We are proud to have received several global awards and achievements, including being named to Ethisphere's "World's Most Ethical Companies" list for eleven consecutive years - more than any organization in the industry.
We offer our employees a range of great benefits, online training courses, as well as professional advice and support to get you settled into your new role at SAP, with continued support throughout your tenure with us.
If you are interested in working with ManpowerGroup onsite at SAP, please apply!